Information Technology | Beaverton, OR | Full Time
Are you a catalyst for change? A driver to new destinations? A steward for sustainability? If those are some of the attributes that describe you, then read on. We are looking for ambitious bring-it-on-problem-solvers who are dedicated to doing what’s right for the planet. Join our team and help make the circular economy a reality.
From product packaging to music, government documents to e-books, Digimarc enhances nearly any form of media with a digital identity that is reliably and easily scanned. The Digimarc Platform provides shipping boxes, auto parts, audio files and even plastic bottles with individual identities to help solve pressing challenges. Our teams are curious and courageous. We are dedicated risk takers, yet our decision making is always grounded in our core values. We believe our Platform can address some of the planet’s most challenging issues, such as plastic waste in our oceans, the impact of climate change and the threat to consumer safety posed by counterfeit products in our supply chains. We believe the talent of every employee can make a difference. Come join us and help contribute to a better future.
Digimarc is seeking an IT Helpdesk Technician that is part of a small, fast paced multi-disciplined team, this individual will perform IT Helpdesk duties for the Beaverton and remote teams. Individual will develop and maintain a competitive laptop/desktop lifecycle that fits within allocated budget; escalate appropriate tickets to team specialists while effectively communicating the problems at hand and the steps already taken to address them; maintain positive vendor relationships; excellent written and verbal communication skills; and ability to communicate technical and business information directly and clearly to co-workers, vendors, contractors and customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
- Provide user assistance with macOS and Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Provide technical Helpdesk support via telephone, remotely, online and face to face
- Perform diagnostic repairs and hardware/software installations
- Maintain an inventory of all equipment, hardware, software and supplies
- Support desktop, laptop, and mobile device systems
- Troubleshoot and Implement desktop/laptop hardware
- Manage user accounts, computers, and groups in Active Directory, Exchange and Office365
- Maintain and support Audio/Video conferencing systems
- Create, assign and resolve service requests using support workflow and document details based on work performed in ticket tracking system
- Follow up with users to ensure positive resolution of tickets
- Create training documentation and guides for end users
- Provide user assistance with enterprise applications; MS Office, SharePoint, Cisco VPN, RDP, Adobe, Symantec, Parallels, and other software
- Provide direct technical support to the executive staff
- Troubleshoot basic networking
- Lift objects weighing up to 50lbs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Requires a minimum of 2 - 5 years of related experience
- College or IT trade school degree or equivalent work experience
- MCTS certifications in relevant area
- Substantial understanding of the job, and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
- As a skilled specialist, completes tasks in creative and effective ways
- Apple certification a plus
- Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative in resolving issues or in making recommendations
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions
- Self-motivated and works well with limited daily instruction or task management
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Curiosity and diverse technical interests/skills
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values of Innovation, Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Commitment, and Knowledge in a dynamic working environment
Digimarc is seeking diverse applicants. We are an equal opportunity employer who considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor. We want the best people who share our values.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.