Graphic Designer (Print & Digital)
Marketing | Beaverton, OR | Full Time
Digimarc is the inventor of Digimarc Discover® software and Digimarc Barcode for the automatic identification of virtually any object. We provide a powerful platform to create new applications for retail, consumer goods, publishing, banking, media and entertainment, and more.
We are a global, values-based organization empowering talented engineers and scientists, along with a wide-range of sales, marketing and operations professionals to manage a publicly-traded company consistently ranked as one of Oregon’s best places to work. Will you join us? We are Digimarc: The Barcode of Everything™.
We are seeking an experienced graphic designer capable of producing customer-facing presentation materials, collateral and marketing campaign graphics. The company has a diverse portfolio of activities, from product launches to channel support to exciting new R&D efforts needing strong design skills to convey our products, services and inventions to a wide audience. In your day-to-day activities you will be performing graphic design, video support, project management and designing presentations. Projects include documentation maintenance, digital experiences, direct response campaigns, PowerPoint and report templates – the variety goes on and on. This position will work across all departments and services and will interact directly with all levels in the organization including senior management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ of years of professional graphic design experience, with a strong portfolio of creative work in print, digital and other media
- Video editing and animation a plus
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving, project management and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including spelling, grammar and proofreading
- Works well in a collaborative team environment with tight deadlines
- Proven ability and experience managing design projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Technical competence and accuracy, ability to meet deadlines
- Provides customer service that consistently meets or exceeds stakeholder needs and expectations
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Electronic record keeping -- consistently and accurately document and archive projects reflecting current information
- Ability to effectively present information remotely to stakeholders across the country
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively across all levels in a corporate environment and maintain professional relationships internally and externally
- Understanding of responsive/mobile design techniques & methodologies
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to work seamlessly with non-designers and both internal and external stakeholders
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values of Innovation, Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Commitment, and Knowledge in a fun, fast paced working environment
Candidates highly preferred to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Illustration and infographic design experience
- Experience with Agile Marketing
Digimarc is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.