Executive | Beaverton, OR | Full Time
Digimarc is the inventor of the Digimarc Platform featuring Digimarc Barcode, which enables any object or media to be reliably and efficiently identified to reduce food waste, lessen manufacturing errors, protect the authenticity and security of products, reduce plastic waste, promote consumer engagement and much more.
We are a global, values-based organization that recognizes our employees’ talents, resources and products can help promote a better future, both locally and across the world. We are curious and courageous, and believe our Platform can address challenging issues, such as the traceability and transparency of products across supply chains or the impact of plastic packaging on the environment. We believe the talent of every employee can make a difference.
We are a publicly-traded company that has been operating since 1995. Please join us and help contribute to a better future. We are Digimarc.
Digimarc is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer, Sr. Director, Corporate Communications and other senior leaders. The individual is responsible for the coordination of activities (operations and planning) and ensuring timely flow of information to and from the executive office. Accountable for details of a highly confidential and critical nature, and must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment. Must have strong communication skills and proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, and screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources.
The individual must possess a dynamic, high-energy, flexible personality in conjunction with strong initiative, excellent judgment, and critical thinking skills. Being a team player is a must in our fast-moving, functionally lean working environment. Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills, are a must. Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a broad range of individuals and groups within the organization and externally is a must. This position requires a thorough knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures—the ability to handle information of a highly confidential and critical nature.
Must be available during regular business hours, evenings and weekends, on occasion/as needed to provide support and assistance. Valid Drivers’ license and access to transportation are required for this position. Mileage will be reimbursed per policy.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
The successful candidate will have strong competencies in the following areas:
- Act as a representative of the executives demonstrating superior judgment with both internal and external clients
- Organize all details for travel and client visits, including flights, accommodations, and visas
- Monitoring email, voicemail and other correspondence
- Ensure flawless communication within the team as well as to the organization
- Manage planning and logistics. In this capacity, it includes but not limited to executive business schedules and calendars, including arranging meetings, conference calls and booking appointments, board meeting logistics, travel arrangements, company events, etc.
- Communication with key clients including follow up before and after meetings with agendas or next steps
- Organizing incoming information and keeping abreast of all priorities and events
- Monitoring and scheduling approvals and project deadlines. Reconcile and submit weekly expenses
- Typing, formatting and creating documents. Create and maintain filing systems
- Scheduling meetings both internally & externally including all meeting logistics (hotel, A/V, catering) requirements, and preparation of meeting materials
- Assists in the creation of Annual Operating Plan and Budget, the preparation and filing of press releases and public filings, and particular public relations and investor relations responsibilities
- Working closely with the Sr. Director, Corporate Communications to provide support for investor relations and public relations activities with the above activities, as needed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Either: (1) A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to Senior Level Executive or (2) Equivalent work experience demonstrating the competencies required or (3) Educational background coupled with work experience showing competencies required
- Professionalism and sound judgment are required to manage the challenges of this position successfully
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A high level of proficiency is required in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle issues of a sensitive nature with tact and discretion
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a broad range of individuals and groups
- This position requires a high level of organizational skill; excellent attention to detail; the ability to work closely and intensely with all levels
- Must be able to make educated and informed decisions; prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously; follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures and conflicting priorities; handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), creativity, initiative, a positive attitude, resourcefulness and an internal/external customer service orientation are essential to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with outside clients, allies and VIP.
- Project Management skills a plus
- Salesforce or CRM experience a plus
- Event Planning experience a plus
- Ability to travel if necessary
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values of Innovation, Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Commitment, and Knowledge in a dynamic working environment
Digimarc is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.