Engineering | Beaverton, OR | Full Time
Digimarc is the inventor of Digimarc Discover® software and Digimarc Barcode for the automatic identification of virtually any object. We provide a powerful platform to create new applications for retail, consumer goods, publishing, banking, media and entertainment, and more.
We are a global, values-based organization empowering talented engineers and scientists, along with a wide-range of sales, marketing and operations professionals to manage a publicly-traded company consistently ranked as one of Oregon’s best places to work. Will you join us? We are Digimarc: The Barcode of Everything™.
Digimarc is seeking a DevOps Engineer to work with multiple Engineering teams on developing and improving automated builds, deployments, tests, and other related projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and manage builds, tests, and deployments in Bamboo for various Engineering and Research projects
- For example, you may be asked to set up automation that will build a new project, run a large set of tests, and parse and report results
- Configure VMs/agents for use with Bamboo (including software installs)
- Create code repositories and set up git branching workflows
- Troubleshoot problems with code repositories, build plans, agents, and other problems with builds or deployments as needed
- Manage Apple Developer accounts (managing the users, the distribution certs, private keys, renewing, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in operations, automation, software engineering, or other relevant role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent years of work experience
- Strong scripting/programming skills required
- In-depth knowledge of Git and version control systems
- Experience with Mac/iOS, Linux, and Windows toolsets (at least two of the three)
- Experience with basic macOS administration and Xcode is a plus
- Experience using and managing automated build and deployment systems
- Atlassian tool usage and administration experience is a plus (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket)
- Experience managing Apple Developer accounts and build environments is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile development and test methodologies is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes
- Collaborative, resourceful and creative problem solver
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple goals
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values of Knowledge, Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Commitment, and Innovation in a fun, fast-paced working environment
Digimarc is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.