Account Executive, EMEA
Digimarc GmbH | Germany | Full Time
Are you a catalyst for change? A driver to new destinations? A steward for sustainability? If those are some of the attributes that describe you, then read on. We are looking for ambitious bring-it-on- problem-solvers who are dedicated to doing what’s right for the planet. Join our team and help make the circular economy a reality right now.
From product packaging and music to government documents and more, Digimarc enhances nearly any form of media with a digital identify that is reliably and easily scanned. Shipping boxes, auto parts, audio files and even plastic bottles each take on individual identities within the Digimarc Platform. We are a curious and courageous team and lean on our values to guide our decision making. We believe our Platform can address some of the planet’s most challenging issues, such as plastic waste in our oceans impacting climate change or counterfeit products in our supply chains threatening consumer safety. We believe the talent of every employee can make a difference. We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DMRC) that has been operating since 1995. Come join us and help contribute to a better future. We are Digimarc.
Digimarc is seeking an Account Executive, reporting to the Director, Sales EMEA . This position will be responsible for developing strong customer pipeline, leveraging and developing use case strategy with internal/external stakeholders while delivering a high level of customer value.
In this role, you will lead and liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Account Management, Solutions Engineering, Client Services, Customer Success, Partner Management and Product Management departments) to ensure we deliver a premium customer experience.
If you are familiar with account management software (Salesforce), have a flair for client relations, and have experience selling technical solutions, we would like to meet you. Candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales goals. Ultimately, a successful Account Executive should collaborate with our Sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
- Conduct research to Identify market/customer business objectives, priorities and needs
- Identify key stakeholders and executive sponsors at strategic accounts
- Set up meetings with clients and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Develop and nurture strong, long-lasting, meaningful client relationships
- Identify and close new business opportunities for Digimarc within strategic account set
- Develop and demonstrate technical acumen in order to sell Digimarc marketed solutions
- Articulate detailed client activity and opportunities in Salesforce
- Accurately forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly and annual forecasts)
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize revenue and profit
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Digimarc solutions according to contractual obligations and client requirements
- Articulate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare account status reports
- Due to COVID-19, travel is limited to essential business travel only. Once it is safe to travel, anticipate up to 30% travel to attend both domestic and international customer/partners visits, conferences and other marketing events
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Sales experience (10+ years)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully work at all levels within a client
- Ability to team cross-functionally
- Ability to manage multiple accounts with competing priorities and deadlines
- Technical understanding and product proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and close value-based agreements
- Fluent in German and English
- Alignment with our core Digimarc values of Innovation, Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Commitment and Knowledge in a fun, fast paced working environment
Digimarc is seeking diverse applicants. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor. We want the best people who share our values.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.