Account Executive, Enterprise
Sales | Remote in Menlo Park, CA | Full Time
Diffbot is transforming the way people collect data from the internet. As one of only three US companies that crawl the entire web – with Google and Microsoft – we’re in unique company. But rather than return a list of links that a reader must review, we’ve used autonomous AI and built the world’s largest and most accurate Knowledge Graph – a set of >1 Trillion data entities such as Organizations, Articles, People, Skills, Events and Products – that users can download directly in structured format.
We’re recruiting Large Enterprise AE's to join us in selling this vision.
- Scout and build relationships throughout large enterprises
- Inspire and educate customers about the structured data opportunity
- Fund the business by hitting and exceeding financial targets
- Learn, collaborate, share best practices and make the team better
- Close with intensity, conviction and integrity
- Demonstrated interest, skills, knowledge, and experience in commercial excellence through 3+ years (or an entire career) in an AE role, especially with enterprise level companies
- Ability to build consensus among diverse buying groups of 8+ individuals in technical and business roles. We’ll drill deeply into this capability
- Proven continuous learning mindset through a track record of cultivating new skills and knowledge. What were recent skills or development goals you set and achieved?
- Passion and curiosity in how AI, machine learning, and big data will revolutionize all industries. Have an opinion about these markets.
- Be able to lead and conduct complex/technical demos of your products and/or services, especially in the big data, API, SaaS, and all related fields
- References from colleagues, customers and mentors who can speak to your reputation and impact on your business community
Benefits and Perks
- As a Series A company, this is the time to join for those big commission years of growth
- Uncapped commission
- Unlimited paid time off - we mean it. Hit your number from the mountains or beach
- 100% company sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with company contribution matching
- Free lunches, snacks and beverages
- Parental leave
- Dog friendly office
- Commuter benefits
- Ongoing learning through mentorship and education budget
- Office setting - right next to downtown Menlo Park and CalTrain
- Each employee has his/her own office
- Onsite gym + fitness classes (Zumba, HIIT, Yoga, Body Sculpt, Muscle Conditioning, Ujam, Core Blast, and Mixed Fit)
- Work remotely when needed and work on a flexible schedule
- Opt-in team events and get togethers - BBQs, game nights, poker nights, happy hours, hiking and more
- Work with an exceptional team of driven and collaborative colleagues. We’re building a sales culture together.