Total Rewards Manager
General and Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Dialpad is the cloud based phone system that powers voice, video, and messages all from a single platform. With a beautifully intuitive interface that works on your existing devices, your phone system is finally as adaptable as your team.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, we're a team of do-ers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we build products that get businesses talking—whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
Dialpad is looking for a full-time Total Rewards Manager to develop and scale our global compensation, benefits, employee recognition and wellness programs. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to own key areas of our core HR processes, assist in global expansion and will have a huge influence in developing our policies and programs as we grow. This role will be based in our San Francisco office and will report to the Senior HR Operations Manager.
At Dialpad, we believe that HR is an invaluable resource to the overall health of the organization. Our team cares deeply about employee experience and we work hard to help our teams, employees & leaders thrive beyond all expectations.
If you are passionate about employee experience, you want to be challenged and you want to work with a supportive, energetic and generally awesome team, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Develop and manage the design, communication, implementation and administration of Dialpad’s global benefits, compensation, recognition and wellness programs, including the US, Canada, India, UK, Japan and the Philippines
- Analyze market trends, monitor effectiveness and prepare recommendations for improvement for all global total rewards policies & programs while maintaining alignment with business goals
- Own compliance activities related to compensation and benefits practices in all countries
- Lead in global expansion to develop processes, policies & programs in the new country
- Global leaves of absence administration
- Design and implement global perks and wellness program
- Manage global immigration cases and new employee visa process
- Be the subject matter expert to employees, managers and leadership for all total rewards programs
- Design and build reporting metrics and tools to inform business decisions to forecast and analyze program outcomes for all total rewards programs
- You have at least 4+ years experience in an HR role, with a focus in global benefits and compensation
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Human Resources, Business Administration, or in a related field
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. Previous experience working at a technology company a plus
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and empathize with others and anticipate, respond, and pivot to the needs of the employees and business
- You are a go-getter who can own a project with varying levels of instruction and run with it
- You have a demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with total discretion
- You understand employment laws and best practices
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision Plan employee coverage.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> San Jose <> New York. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.