Tier 1 Customer Support Representative
Customer Support | Remote, Philippines | Full Time and Contract
We are a fast growing business communications service provider in California and we are seeking a knowledgeable, enthusiastic Tier 1 Customer Support Representative for full-time work talking to customers on the phone, using our customer support email, and via online chat.
You should have a proven track history of excellent customer support. You will also be required to learn and understand our product and services inside and out, which will require a degree of curiosity and technical understanding.
Lastly, you should be a very hard worker, professional with how you interact with customers and have a deep care and desire to help uses.
- Become an expert in our products and service
- Deliver amazing service and support to our users by providing fast and accurate responses
- Handle user inquiries ranging from simple product questions to more complex technical support issues
- Troubleshoot customer issues, escalate bug reports, and work to drive issue resolution
- Maintain or exceed our established service levels and productivity standards
- Work effectively with a variety of internal teams, including Sales, Engineering, and Product Management
- College degree is required (technical degree is preferred)
- Fluent reading, writing and speaking in Japanese
- Fluent reading, writing and speaking in English(candidates will be turned down if their responses to the ad contain grammatical errors)
- Minimum of 4-5 years in customer services and admin support (additional work experience in a technical field is preferred)
- Strong preference to having worked in the past for a well known US company in support
- Good home computer and internet connectivity a must (will be verified)