Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Work from anywhere. Not just an idea or a tagline, but a revolution. Led by CEO Craig Walker, co-founder of Google Voice, our team is focused ditching the status quo and building a communication platform that moves with you, no matter where in the world productivity strikes.
With $70 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and other top VC’s along with engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, every member of our team plays an essential role in creating a voice product that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but that paves the way for the next generation of anywhere workers.
We are seeking a high-caliber, dynamic Solution Architect. Someone equally comfortable working across internal teams as with customers. This is an exciting and challenging position as part of the Professional Services team within Dialpad, the organization responsible for operational sales support, successful project delivery, customer on-boarding and Dialpad’ customer success.
- Work closely with customers to translate business needs into technical solutions on Dialpad’ platform.
- Design and implement application-level configurations in the Dialpad platform such as Voice, Video or Contact Center services.
- Work with project team members, and other internal teams to deliver high-quality, reference-able projects.
- Provide occasional pre-sales support
- Contribute to internal processes improvements (collateral development, knowledge management)
- Maintain open lines of communication throughout each project phase, highlighting progress, risks, and issues to all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Provide support across multiple concurrent complex provisioning projects
- Provide end user training to customers when needed
- Excellent understanding of different modern cloud communications platforms like Google G-Suite and Office 365
- Experience with Business VoIP Telephony Services (On-Premise or SaaS)
- Understanding and Experience with the following VoIP CODECs and technologies (G.711, G.729, G.722, OPUS, H.264, VP8, VP9, WebRTC, H.323, SIP, Network Analyzers)
- Understanding and Experience with Network Infrastructure (Firewalls, Routers, Switches & Wireless)
- Understanding of WAN Technologies (MPLS, VPLS & SD-WAN)
- Understanding of Data Center Technologies (Public & Private Clouds)
- Understanding of software components involved in enterprise service delivery (web servers, application servers, databases, web services, mainframes, network attached storage and other related technologies)
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Unified Communications including, but not limited to, VoIP, Dial Plans, Device Configuration, PBX integration and Contact Center
- Good documentation writing skills
- Ability to articulate technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally (e.g. solution overview, progress updates, etc.)
- Autonomous worker and keen learner, who can be relied upon to work on own initiative and be held accountable
- Bachelor's Degree Required
Poolside. Backyard BBQ. Third booth from the left. Here’s where you’ll find the anywhere workers of Dialpad. Because for us, work is a thing you do not a place you go. And with a customer base of 25,000+ companies, we’re helping build voice products that empower future anywhere workers.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Tokyo <> Austin <> San Jose. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.