Senior Front-End Engineer
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Work from anywhere. Not just an idea or a tagline, but a revolution. Led by CEO Craig Walker, co-founder of Google Voice, our team is focused ditching the status quo and building a communication platform that moves with you, no matter where in the world productivity strikes.
With $70 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and other top VC’s along with engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, every member of our team plays an essential role in creating a voice product that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but that paves the way for the next generation of anywhere workers.
- Develop easy-to-use, scalable, robust, high volume interactive web applications
- Work with Google App Engine
- Work with new Web RTC technologies that handles large data sets with ease
- Interface with designers, product managers, and other engineers (our policy: with fewer organized meetings, engineers have more time to code)
- Launch new code weekly with our fast release cycles
- Improve performance to handle rapid increase in user base
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience
- Web/Client-app experience
- An understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Knowledge of cross-browser development techniques and browser degradation strategies
- Responsive web design experience
- Experience with component-based development
- Experience with a server-side language
- Non-Relational Database experience
- Experience building dynamic/single-page applications
- BS, or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
Poolside. Backyard BBQ. Third booth from the left. Here’s where you’ll find the anywhere workers of Dialpad. Because for us, work is a thing you do not a place you go. And with a customer base of 45,000, we’re helping build voice products that empower the next generation of anywhere workers.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books, country music, table tennis - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There’s no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away,and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Tokyo <> Austin <> San Jose. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.