Senior Customer Success Manager - SF
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Dialpad is the cloud-based phone system that powers voice, video, and messages all from a single platform. With a beautifully intuitive interface that works on your existing devices, your phone system is finally as adaptable as your team.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, we're a team of do-ers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we build products that get businesses talking—whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
About the role:
A Senior Customer Success Manager at Dialpad helps maintain high levels of satisfaction and engagement among our customer base. A Sr. CSM is ultimately responsible for making sure the clients in his/her portfolio are constantly realizing the value of their account, ultimately driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy. It’s a great opportunity for a SaaS Customer Success or Account Manager with 4 to 5 years of experience to help build out and grow with a dynamic start-up. The Sr. CSM is a member of the Sales organization and reports directly to the Director of Customer Success.
- Lead all post-sales activities for Dialpad’s customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Act as the voice of the customer within Dialpad. As the owner of the customer relationship, the Sr. CSM is expected to work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering and Data Science to ensure consistent and strong customer message is embedded in everything we do.
- Develop a positive, trusted relationship with your customers by providing value throughout the customer partnership.
- Retain long-term partnerships with customers by independently renewing successful customers.
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment.
- Identify key customer advocates that can support marketing efforts through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
- Conduct Quarterly Success Reviews and identify growth opportunities.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most meaningful features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Partner closely with Professional Services to transition accounts from implementation stage to Customer Success without friction.
- Manage customer escalations by documenting open issues, facilitating regular status meetings and working cross-functionally to resolution.
- Analyze data independently to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients.
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and work proactively to mitigate those risks.
- 4 - 5 years of experience in Customer Success, Sales, Support/Service or customer facing roles
- Real passion for providing top-notch account management
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Familiarity working with customers of all sizes
- Willingness to travel to customer locations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup where your input is desired to help craft our offerings and how we interact with clients
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books, country music, table tennis - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There’s no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> San Jose <> New York<> London, UK. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment