General and Administrative | Bengaluru, Karnataka, India | Full Time
Dialpad's product suite covers the full range of modern business communications needs with Dialpad Talk, Support, Sell, and UberConference. All products are powered by VoiceAI, Dialpad's proprietary technology that helps companies unlock conversation insights, improve productivity and drive better performance across teams.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, we're a team of doers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo, and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we create products that get businesses talking—whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s, Dialpad attracts top talent from iconic companies like Microsoft and Google as well as powerhouse startups like Hootsuite, Weebly and Anaplan. Every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that don’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
About the role:
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media , job portals and college contacts etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assist with welcoming and walking out candidates on their interview day
- Enter and maintain data in the recruiting system and other spreadsheets as needed
- Organise, coordinate and communicate details for phone, onsite and batch day interviews
- Involvement in Talent Acquisition and HR projects
- Help in Campus recruitments
- 2 to 4 Years of Recruitment experience.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Knowledge of different ATS
- Experience in and passion for technical sourcing / recruiting. Full-cycle recruiting experience preferred but not required
- Strong business acumen and current on market trends
- Current with social technologies and candidate sourcing best practices and techniques
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Confident in networking; ability to build relationships with prospective candidates and organizations
- Flexible & positive attitude; calm-under pressure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Ability to learn additional programs as needed
- Ability to manage high workloads and conflicting priorities while maintaining confidential information
- Ability to recognize and escalate appropriate issues, tasks, responsibilities and requests
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
Best In Class Benefits
Medial Insurance & Medical Checkup.
Pickup & Drop Ride.
Internet Broadband Reimbursement.
Higher Education yearly stipend
Life & Accidental Insurance
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.