Quality Assurance Analyst
Customer Support | San Jose, CA | Full Time
Work from anywhere. Not just an idea or a tagline, but a revolution. Led by CEO Craig Walker, co-founder of Google Voice, our team is focused ditching the status quo and building a communication platform that moves with you, no matter where in the world productivity strikes.
With $70 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and other top VC’s along with engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, every member of our team plays an essential role in creating a voice product that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but that paves the way for the next generation of anywhere workers.
We need a QA Analyst to design, develop, drive and deliver high-level test strategies and methodologies and take a hands-on approach to see that they are implemented timely and efficiently.
- Work with product and engineering teams to understand product vision and requirements.
- Develop, execute and implement test plans, test cases and test scripts
- Publish and communicate test results and test plan status
- Participate in all aspects of functional, regression, user acceptance and load testing
- Design and maintain test data for projects
- Participate in software design discussions, reviews, and test strategy sessions
- Establish test metrics as required by the QA Standards
- Ensure builds into the various environments are acceptable
- Install, configure and use tools to automate functional testing
- 1-2+ years of professional software testing experience with regression testing, integration testing, load and performance testing
- Experience writing black box and GUI test cases, designing tests to mitigate risks
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Good people skills as you'll be working with other teams
- Some knowledge/experience in automation tools
- Some knowledge/experience with bug tracking systems
Poolside. Backyard BBQ. Third booth from the left. Here’s where you’ll find the anywhere workers of Dialpad. Because for us, work is a thing you do not a place you go. And with a customer base of 25,000+ companies, we’re helping build voice products that empower future anywhere workers.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision Plan employee coverage.
Plan for the future. We offer a 401k plan to all of our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both health and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Tokyo <> Austin <> San Jose. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.