Internal Application: Quality Assurance Analyst
Engineering | Bengaluru, Karnataka, India | Full Time
Dialpad is the cloud based phone system that powers voice, video, and messages all from a single platform. With a beautifully intuitive interface that works on your existing devices, your phone system is finally as adaptable as your team.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, we're a team of do-ers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice and UberConference, we build products that get businesses talking—whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
- Work with product and engineering teams to understand product vision and requirements.
- Develop, execute and implement test plans, test cases and test scripts
- Publish and communicate test results and test plan status
- Participate in all aspects of functional, regression, user acceptance and load testing
- Design and maintain test data for projects
- Participate in software design discussions, reviews, and test strategy sessions
- Establish test metrics as required by the QA Standards
- Ensure builds into the various environments are acceptable
- Install, configure and use tools to automate functional testing
- 5+ years of professional software testing experience with regression testing, integration testing, load and performance testing
- Experience writing black box and GUI test cases, designing tests to mitigate risks
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Good people skills as you'll be working with other teams
- Some knowledge/experience in automation tools
- Some knowledge/experience with bug tracking systems
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books, country music, table tennis - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There’s no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
Best In Class Benefits
Medial Insurance & Medical Checkup.
Pickup & Drop Ride.
Internet Broadband Reimbursement.
Higher Education yearly stipend
Life & Accidental Insurance
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> San Jose <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment