Product Marketing Specialist
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Dialpad, we're a team of do-ers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. Led by Craig Walker, and the same minds behind Google Voice, Dialpad is a business phone system that hosts voice, messaging, video and meetings across all your existing devices. Dialpad empowers your employees to have smart and easy communications wherever they are in the world, and whenever productivity strikes.
With $70 million in funding from Google Ventures/Andreessen Horowitz/Softbank/Work-Bench and through the hard work and brilliant minds of #TeamDialpad, we have built an modern platform that powers business communications for the most innovative companies in the world: Uber, WeWork, Stripe, EventBrite, Stripe, Asana, Stitch Fix, and more!
Dialpad has employees all around the world (San Francisco - San Jose - Austin - NYC - Raleigh - Vancouver - Waterloo - Philippines - Tokyo). Come help us build the anywhere worker revolution!
A day in the life:
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to directly impact our brand and products, from helping map a buyer’s journey to identifying engagement opportunities—all while working alongside a team of highly motivated and passionate colleagues.
The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, the resourcefulness to track down data needed to execute analysis, as well as the ability to communicate and prioritize multiple projects at once. If you’re sharp, highly analytical, and skilled at communicating complex ideas with ease, then we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Support the development of product positioning and messaging with foundational understanding of the competition
- Identify the needs of the cross-functional team in support of product go-to-market plans
- Support product launch strategies by executing launch tasks
- Collect competitive information, synthesizes and presents competitive analysis
- Assist in documenting customer success stories and assists in documenting them
- Assist with market research, understands customer needs, including quantitative and qualitative comparison with competitors and substitutes for a product
- Support creation of product content and collateral in concert with Product Marketing Management and broader marketing organization
- 1-3 years of experience in a relevant B2B or B2C digital or product marketing discipline
- Highly detailed oriented with strong prioritization and organizational skills. Has the ability to manage multiple projects at once and work with multiple stakeholders
- Data driven with an ability to conduct market research and analyze the results
- Creative thinker with strong writing skills
- Ability to think strategically and tactically
- Self motivated with a determination to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor is a must!
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Sketch or InDesign
- Comfortable with Marketo and/or Salesforce
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision Plan employee coverage.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.