General and Administrative | Austin, TX | Full Time
Dialpad's product suite covers the full range of modern business communications needs with Dialpad Talk, Support, Sell, and UberConference. All products are powered by VoiceAI, Dialpad's proprietary technology that helps companies unlock conversation insights, improve productivity and drive better performance across teams.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, we're a team of doers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo, and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we create products that get businesses talking—whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s, Dialpad attracts top talent from iconic companies like Microsoft and Google as well as powerhouse startups like Hootsuite, Weebly and Anaplan. Every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that don’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike
About the role:
Our team is seeking a full-time Office Administrator for our rapidly growing Austin Office. This role will focus on front desk management, day-to-day office operations, onboarding, and basic IT Support. The right candidate will be personable, dependable, and resourceful. Must be willing to multi-task and get things done in a timely manner. The ideal candidate is organized, excited to take on all types of tasks, and is willing to be hands-on to keep our office running smoothly. This is a rewarding role for someone who loves people and enjoys a dynamic office environment!
- Responsible for planning and scheduling all team meals, outings and parties
- Responsible for various office duties including; general office maintenance, A/V setup, and support, stocking the kitchen, ordering office supplies, and shipping/receiving
- Greet all guests in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Assist with various facilities, IT, and operations projects
- Help IT with Employee Onboarding and basic support/troubleshooting
- Help with special projects as needed
- Be the front desk point person for all employees
- 3+ years of office management experience
- You are a positive person and a natural host with the drive to provide the best customer service to our candidates and employees
- Able to quickly prioritize most critical tasks and execute effectively
- High level of interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all facets of a growing organization, both verbally and written
- Comfortable with open communications and giving/receiving open, constructive feedback
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and be ready to learn
- Able to lift 40 lbs
- The position is located in Austin, TX and we are looking for local candidates
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both health and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.