Marketing Manager - San Ramon
Marketing | San Ramon, CA | Full Time
Dialpad is the cloud-based phone system that powers voice, video, and messages all from a single platform. With a beautifully intuitive interface that works on your existing devices, your phone system is finally as adaptable as your team.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, we're a team of do-ers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we build products that get businesses talking—whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
About the role:
Our marketing team is looking for a Marketing Manager to help optimize paid demand gen efforts, including Cost Per Lead (CPL) programs, Paid Social (Linkedin, Facebook, etc.) and build out a webinar marketing strategy.
50% of the Marketing Manager role will be responsible for working with paid lead gen partners and agencies to optimize marketing program spend, lead quality, and lead volume. The other 50% of the role will involve strategic planning, calendar management, marketing campaign management, content, speakers and webinar event execution. This is a new role on the broader Demand Generation team and reports to the Director of Demand Generation.
- Manage paid CPL and social media lead gen programs including strategy, content, creative development, targeting, optimization, lead journey, sales enablement, and reporting.
- Own end-to-end strategy and execution of the Dialpad webinar program, aligning to overarching marketing and company goals.
- Deliver 3 webinars per quarter and build rolling 6-month pipeline of planned webinar activity that aligns to marketing priorities, campaigns, and resources. Own all planning, project-management, attendee recruitment, post-event nurture, and sales hand-off.
- Align paid lead and webinar programs to account-based marketing initiatives to drive new enterprise sales opportunities, accelerate pipeline, and increase customer adoption.
- Build and own reporting dashboards to measure and analyze results of marketing programs. Connect marketing efforts to leads, opportunities, bookings, influence, and ROI.
- 3-5 years of general marketing experience across disciplines.
- 1-2 years of demand generation marketing experience.
- Experience with paid lead gen programs including strategy, optimization, and execution.
- Experience creating and scaling new webinar programs to increase registration, adoption, and awareness is a plus.
- Experience developing and managing email campaigns, building speaker panel programs, and executing against account-based marketing (ABM) programs.
- Adept at strategic planning, project management, and decision making.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where marketing, sales, and product management work closely together to identify and develop opportunities to drive company growth.
- Strong sense of ownership combined with professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Exceptional communication skills (presentation, active listening, and writing skills)
- Comfortable in high-pressure situations such as coordinating and moderating live webinars with executive-level participants.
- Highly motivated, quick learner, and passionate about driving marketing success.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization.
- Travel Expectation: 5-10%
- Webinar platform: ON24 is a plus.
- CRM, Marketing Automation, and Reporting and Analytics: Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible, Domo is a plus.
- Experience with email marketing, audience targeting, and QA.
- Budget and vendor management experience.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books, country music, table tennis - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There’s no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> San Jose <> New York<> London, UK. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment