Engineering | Vancouver, Canada | Full Time
Work from anywhere. Not just an idea or a tagline, but a revolution. Led by CEO Craig Walker, co-founder of Google Voice, our team is focused ditching the status quo and building a communication platform that moves with you, no matter where in the world productivity strikes.
With $70 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and other top VC’s along with engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, every member of our team plays an essential role in creating a voice product that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but that paves the way for the next generation of anywhere workers.
· Become an expert in technical aspects of our products.
· Design and develop high quality iOS applications with beautiful custom GUI.
· Work closely with managers, engineers, and UX/UI designers to transform requirements and UI mockups to mobile applications.
· Contribute to all stages of the development process from defining requirements and UI to deploying the mobile applications.
· Find simple, elegant solutions to hard problems.
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
· 4+ years of hands-on, object-oriented software development experience including at least 2 years of experience in developing mobile applications.
· Hands-on experience with iOS (Objective-C SDKs, frameworks, tools, unit testing, and the mobile application deployment process).
· Experience in building client/server GUI mobile applications for different screen sizes (phone and tablet).
· Ability to write clean, maintainable code and pay attention to details and the quality of the code.
· Great verbal and written communication skills.
· Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible.
· Experience with both iOS and either Android or web technologies a huge plus.
Poolside. Backyard BBQ. Third booth from the left. Here’s where you’ll find the anywhere workers of Dialpad. Because for us, work is a thing you do not a place you go. And with a customer base of 45,000, we’re helping build voice products that empower the next generation of anywhere workers.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books, country music, table tennis - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There’s no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away,and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Tokyo <> Austin <> San Jose. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.