Head of Growth
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Work from anywhere. Not just an idea or a tagline, but a revolution. Led by CEO Craig Walker, co-founder of Google Voice, our team is focused ditching the status quo and building a communication platform that moves with you, no matter where in the world productivity strikes.
With $53 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and other top VC’s along with engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, every member of our team plays an essential role in creating a voice product that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but that paves the way for the next generation of anywhere workers.
Our Growth team drives business growth through rapid experimentation and data-driven insights. We’re responsible for understanding the end-to-end customer funnel in order to optimize monetization opportunities and help users realize the full potential of our products.
We’re looking for a passionate, experienced leader to manage the Dialpad growth team who is responsible for driving engagement, monetization, and expansion on Dialpad's online growth segment.
- Drive strategy and outcomes to grow online revenue for Dialpad through growth tactics across multiple channels, including web, in-product, on boarding, email, notifications and more.
- Build a high-impact team by recruiting and onboarding the best marketing professionals for our organization
- Manage the team’s day-to day goals including meetings, resource planning, target setting, projects and cross-functional collaboration
- Build cross-functional relationships and processes with product, engineering, analytics, design, and marketing to drive initiatives
- Analyze and understand data, and utilize that understanding to make data-driven, fact-based decisions
- Understand the customer by teaming up with user insights and product to build awesome experiences
- 8+ years experience in Growth, PM, PMM and/or Demand Generation
- Proven record of selecting, growing, promoting and retaining high caliber teams across growth or customer-facing functions
- Ability to interact effectively and build relationships with all levels of the organization from C-level to individual contributors
- Previous P&L ownership experience with proven ability to lead a team to meet specific KPIs (e.g., revenue, engagement metrics)
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Comfortable dealing with a global customer base and interacting in a multicultural environment
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- University degree required
Poolside. Backyard BBQ. Third booth from the left. Here’s where you’ll find the anywhere workers of Dialpad. Because for us, work is a thing you do not a place you go. And with a customer base of 45,000, we’re helping build voice products that empower the next generation of anywhere workers.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books, country music, table tennis - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There’s no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away,and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Tokyo <> Austin <> San Jose. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.