Director of Partner Marketing
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Dialpad is the cloud based phone system that powers voice, video, and messages all from a single platform. With a beautifully intuitive interface that works on your existing devices, your phone system is finally as adaptable as your team.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, we're a team of do-ers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we build products that get businesses talking—whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
About the role:
We are looking for a Director of Partner Marketing to build strategic programs for our channel and technology partners. The person in this role will be responsible for building out unique marketing initiatives while managing key partners to drive a unique end-to-end experience. This is a dynamic position that encompasses equal parts creative, execution and reporting.
- Plan and conduct campaigns, digital activities, and in person programs through the partner, with the partner, and to the partner.
- Drive efforts to increase external and internal awareness of Dialpad and partner success, collaborating with cross functional marketing, enablement and global Dialpad partners. Create process for maintaining relationships with a growing list of partners in a variety of territories and be the 1st point of contact for all marketing interactions.
- Strategize and manage marketing plans with top tier national partners on quarterly basis.
- Provide direction to campaign marketing team on which partners to include in go to market campaigns.
- Create dashboards with analytics team - provide analysis on partnership effectiveness and evaluate ROIs to prioritize resources for success.
- Prepare both partner-facing and internal success metrics reporting – participate in top tier partner QBRs
- Work closely with SDRs on partner lead follow up process and attribution tracking.
- Act as a key Dialpad spokesperson to partners for marketing strategy, company positioning and messaging
- Work collaboratively with Partner Success Manager on management of MDF programs.
- Roll-up your sleeves and a can-do attitude
- 10-12+ Years marketing experience in B2B environment with previous experience in regional marketing and alliance or partner/channel marketing preferred
- Experience managing a team and directing that team’s strategy.
- Proven expertise and passion for developing partner marketing programs that are executed for broad business impact
- Ability to build strong relationships with partner teams. Experience influencing partners’ marketing programs
- Strong leadership, cross-functional team management and teamwork skills.
- Expertise in developing demand generation and awareness marketing campaigns – from theme and collateral development through execution and programs MROI evaluation.
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com, Tableau and marketing automation platforms such as Marketo.
- Prior experience with partner communities.
- Excellent communication skills including brief, impactful written communications.
- Creative problem solver and e?ective decision maker
- Self-starter, high-energy, simultaneous management of several programs and initiatives
- MBA a plus
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both health and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment