Demand Generation Specialist
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Dialpad, we're a team of do-ers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we build products that get businesses talking—whether it's across the hall, street, or country. Our voice product doesn’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
With $70 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and other top VC’s along with engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, every member of our team plays an essential role in creating a voice product that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike
We’re looking for an experienced marketer with a strong understanding of B2B sales to join our growing team out of HQ in San Francisco. The Demand Generation Specialist will work with our Sr. Manager of Demand Generation to deliver creative, scalable marketing programs that drive revenue. The right candidate will be creative and data-driven, and understands power of an aligned sales and marketing team.
- Project manager various initiatives and projects for the Demand Generation team
- Work with the Senior Manager to understand campaign goals, messaging, and architecture, then work alongside copywriters and Marketo admin to build and execute campaigns
- Assist with administration and logistics of large and regional demand gen events
- Manage vendor and agency relationships and project timelines - oversee LinkedIn campaigns
- Work with designers and copywriters to develop promotional materials that drive engagement/lead
- Support sales by working with field/event marketers to develop “swag” i.e. t-shirts, phone cases, etc.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in communications, advertising, marketing or design in a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Experience with ABM campaigns, LinkedIn Ads,
- Experience working with Field Marketing Managers and Sales Teams
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills as well as the ability to analyze data and apply it to potential lead generation opportunities
- Excellent cross-functional skills with the ability to communicate and coordinate projects across various teams
- Proficient in G-Suite with experience working with Marketo and Salesforce
- BA degree
- Experience in creating content or working with content agencies
- A happy, positive attitude and "get-it-done" mentality
- Data-driven mindset, experience with analytics platforms, and ability to provide evidence-based recommendations
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books, country music, table tennis - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There’s no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Tokyo <> Austin <> San Jose. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.