Account Development Representative - SF, CA
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Dialpad is the cloud based phone system that powers voice, video, and messages all from a single platform. With a beautifully intuitive interface that works on your existing devices, your phone system is finally as adaptable as your team.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, we're a team of do-ers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we build products that get businesses talking—whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
About the role:
Dialpad is looking for an enthusiastic Account Development Representative (ADR), to join our growing team. As an ADR at Dialpad, you get the opportunity to lead the initial outreach to targeted Enterprise accounts across North America. The ADR function is a critical role at Dialpad, driving bookings and pipeline among our highest potential enterprise customers. In this role, you will help educate prospects on the enterprise transformation towards cloud business communications and Voice AI.
You will engage with and prospect into target enterprise accounts with the end goal of connecting with multiple buyer (Sales, Service, IT) personas and roles while creating multiple opportunities within the same account. You will be responsible for generating qualified meetings and pipeline for the Dialpad’s Enterprise Sales organization.
Our ADR’s work closely with marketing to align your efforts to Dialpad Account Based Marketing programs in our key accounts. You will be executing human and automation nurture strategies to develop "suspects" into active qualified opportunities.
- You will be given a set number of large named accounts to develop, qualify and create opportunities within to fuel Dialpad’s Pipeline and Growth Worldwide
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Dialpad’s products
- Prospect and identify key executives with your target accounts and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities in regional areas; working closely with Account Executives to build pipeline
- Work to have a variety of touches (Call, Email, Social, etc.) on all leads in your assigned territory
- Conduct high volume prospecting for outbound leads (appx. 40 - 50 calls a day)
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Set up Discovery calls for Account Executives and prospective customers
- Exceed monthly/quarterly quotas for Opportunities Created
- 1-3 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing. (SaaS or telephony experience is a plus)
- Passion for sales and a desire to build a career in software and technology
- An ability to navigate large, complex organizations & educate them on the value of the product you sell
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; a team player
- Experience with sales tools including Salesforce.com
- Excellent written/communication & management/organization skills
- BA/BS degree from leading university. Business or technical degree major plus
- Must be located in the Bay Area area to be considered.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both health and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment