Warehouse / Customer Support Associate ($12-$15 /hr)
Warehouse | Belmont, North Carolina (NC) | Part Time
We are a small family owned based business that's growing quickly. We currently ship 8,000 orders per month and we are growing around 20% each month. We ship socks direct to consumers from our warehouse.
- Pick, Pack, and Ship approximately 150 orders per day / this varies throughout the year.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience preferred.
- Ability to work on feet for 6-8 hours and carry loads up to 50 pounds.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Computer skills including Excel, Google Suite, Slack and Shipping software.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work independently and safely.
- You must be reliable, trustworthy and able to work with a team.
- Willingness to learn additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Willingness to speak with customers directly when necessary.
- Highly organized and able to bring new ideas to the table that help us operate more profitably.
- Call center / customer service experience.
- Join a fast growing local startup and become part of a story that will last generations.