Out of State Licensing | santa rosa, CA | Full Time
DH Wine Compliance is a full-service compliance firm in Santa Rosa, CA specializing in licensing, reporting, and consulting. We currently provide services to over 400 clients. DH Wine Compliance has three main objectives: True customer service, top-notch compliance expertise, and a work environment that honors and appreciates its employees. We are regarded as one of the best compliance companies in California. In addition, DH Wine Compliance was awarded the North Bay Business Journal's Best Places to Work in the 15-50 employee category multiple times.
We are seeking a full time Compliance Assistant to support our growing business and provide assistance to the president and staff in all aspects of the organization and operations of the company.
- Perform a wide variety of executive, administrative, secretarial and support functions including data entry, filing, copying, scanning, answering phones, research, and other office support functions.
- Create new or update existing spreadsheets, correspondence, and procedures.
- Maintain and follow written procedures for compliance processes.
- Assist with creation and submission of compliance license applications, registrations, and reports.
- Maintain composure under pressure and while multi-tasking and taking direction on multiple projects.
- Proactively communicate with management regarding deadlines and ongoing prioritization of workload and work closely with compliance specialists and assistants.
- Discretion in handling highly sensitive and confidential matters.
- Conduct and manage significant amounts of data and research.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and see them through to completion.
- High School diploma or equivalent. BA/BS degree or equivalent experience highly desired.
- 1 -3 years of professional administrative assistant experience in a corporate setting, demonstrating professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and professionalism is needed.
- Must possess extraordinary customer service skills with internal (co-workers) and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with excellent written and verbal communication skills is required.
- Advanced level computer skills for standard programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Prior experience working in the wine industry is a plus but not required.
- Employee works in a busy administrative office with moderate noise.
Must stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus for long periods of time.
How to Apply
If you would like to join our outstanding team, please email your resume along with a cover letter to: careers at dhwinecompliance.com