Marketing | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
About Design Pickle
Design Pickle is committed to one singular vision: Change lives through creativity.
Founded in January 2015, the company has helped thousands of individuals change their own lives with their signature flat-rate and unlimited graphic design service. A true disruptor in the industry, Design Pickle is the #1 service in the world of its kind.
As DP looks ahead for 2018, the name of the game is scale. The team is pushing forward with multiple strategies ranging from weekly training, original podcast series and building a global community in 2018.
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to bring Design Pickle into our next phase of growth – eight figures and beyond. This person isn't shy about the challenges of growth and feels compelled by our mission and vision.
Here you can make a lasting impact in the world of creative communication. This isn't some bullshit statement either. Ask anyone on our team and they can directly trace their efforts to impact in our client's lives.
To dive deeper, Google Russ Perry podcast and you’ll find plenty of results sharing our story and the story of our Founder.
- Headquartered in North Scottsdale, Arizona
- 125+ team members around the globe
- 1,700 active clients
- A diverse and socially aware organization
- We genuinely love pickles
Design Pickle is looking to bring on a Marketing Director to lead Design Pickle's marketing team and implement a strategy that delivers scalable acquisition ranging from paid media, affiliates, and branding initiatives. In 2017 we grew by over 250%.
Resumes are bogus, experience speaks for itself. Knowing how to manage a monthly seven-figure media budget, while smashing your CPA targets, and pulling off a killer user conference is the type of person we're looking for.
Ultimately, success at Design Pickle comes down to your habits and DNA.
Here is the type of person that will succeed:
- Work ethic - You've had a least one hardcore sucky job you powered through, despite the bad pay and smelly conditions.
- You can write - Did you spot the type-os in this job post? Good. Your going to be a good fit.
- Nerdlike tendencies - Whether it's GoT, saving dolphins, or collecting Nikes, there's something out there you're super duper passionate about.
- Details matter - Organization-planning-order. Your very long and hyphenated middle name.
- Performance - Strategic plans don't mean shit without actual results. We don't need a consultant, we want an implementor.
- Experience - No joke on this one. Your pedigree hails from an eight-figure, SaaS influences business, driven by a high volume paid acquisition funnel.
- Familiarity - You understand and have worked within two-sided SaaS marketplaces
- Tech - Inbound, Hubspot, marketing automation, CPA, LTV, you get it. You own it.
- Leadership - Teams, you get teams. You have built and managed them and thrive in their success.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive executive compensation
- Conference & training reimbursements
- Flexible work environment
- Open vacation policy
- Paid health insurance & well-being benefits
- International and domestic team retreats & events
- Free pickles
Our mission is to be the most helpful design company in the world. Our core values are Friendly, Smart-Working, Truth, Service.
With all of that said, we tackle each day with ample freedom and personal responsibility. Only apply if you're ready for one of the most unique and demanding jobs out there.