Custom Design & Construction | Traverse City, MI | Full Time
Custom design and construction company actively seeking an OFFICE MANAGER.
A locally owned business since 1974 based in Traverse City with dedicated craftsman and professional staff providing superior, comprehensive client service and high quality construction outcomes.
Full-time position, competitive salary.
- Ideal candidate will be responsible for administering all office activities and services including working in a team to achieve maximum productivity and expense control.
- A key client facing role. Provides true organizational first impression, promotes communication and teamwork in fast paced office, construction management environment.
- Develops procedures and conducts administrative activities, such as record maintenance and management; document preparation; mail/email review, distribution and management; filing; and other related internal operations.
- Purchases and maintains office equipment and supplies.
- Tracks and analyzes operational costs.
- Uses various software programs, including QuickBooks, to provide general bookkeeping and accounting duties, including tax reporting, payroll monitoring, reconciliation, billing, correspondence.
- Coordinates required office services between client and business entities (accounting support, skilled trade’s staff, leadership).
- Assist with writing and updating departmental policies and procedures when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly regarded in business administration, accounting, finance or similarly related field.
- High degree of technology acumen using Google Apps, iOS, QuickBooks; paperless/iCloud based systems using various forms of spreadsheets and documentation automation.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and demonstrated compassion for high client care and service.
- At least three to five recent years’ experience in a service industry, professional office setting.
- One to three years supervisory experience highly preferred.
Recruitment being supported by Dennis, Gartland & Niergarth human resources. Direct hire position.