Healthcare Industry | Traverse City, MI | Full Time
Assistant Administrator Position
Excellent full time, salaried management / accounting position in a well-established, growing medical clinic. In this leadership role you will have the opportunity to impact employees, patient care, and the overall success of the clinic’s three locations. You will support the efforts of the Practice Administrator including these key tasks:
- Review and process payroll
- Accounts payable
- Bank deposits and reconciliation
- Employee engagement
- Workforce development
- DOL regulations and compliance
- Employee onboarding and benefit management
- Workflow management
- Employee support
- Patient care objectives
- Bachelors in business administration or accounting, MBA or MHSA preferred
- Background in accounting, human resources, and operations preferred
- Interest in leading initiatives in employee engagement, budgets, and process improvement
Generous salary, PTO, medical benefits, 401k and more for the right candidate.
All candidates are asked to submit a letter of introduction.
Initial recruiting efforts for this direct hire position are being conducted by Dennis, Gartland & Niergarth CPA’s and Business Advisors.