Graphic Design Intern
IT | Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Seeking Graphic Design Intern (unpaid) for charitable foundation, located in the Bathurst & Sheppard area. Looking preferably for a recent or current university/college graduate to start immediately. The internship will last for approximately 6 weeks and can be done from home if preferred.
-Preferably a recent or current university/college graduate to start immediately
-Background in graphic design
-Previous experience with Wordpress is favourable
-Candidate relies on their experience and knowledge to plan and accomplish goals. Ideal candidates will have the desire and ability to absorb new skills and technologies and an enthusiasm for putting them to use.
-Candidate possesses good interpersonal and communication skills to help educate others about using the site
- Brainstorms and mocks up design ideas.
- Uses computer software to execute designs.
- Presents ideas to Supervisors
- Works with others, such as programmers and developers or other technicians, to add to Wordpress Template to complete the site.
- Follows all assigned tasks through to completion.
- Additional duties as required
What you will gain:
-Technical hands on experience
-Travel Expenses Compensated
-Written References provided upon completion
-Opportunity for future consulting work afterwards
*Please send your resume & contact information via e-mail. Thanks!