Trade Marketing Specialist
Marketing | St. Helena, CA | Full Time
Demeine Estates seeks a Trade Marketing Specialist to assist the marketing department with the day-to-day needs of our wholesale team and distributor partners. This role will be responsible for identifying and developing all collateral and programming needs across our growing portfolio of brands. A qualified candidate should have at least 3 years’ experience in supporting a sales team in a trade marketing capacity.
- Updating and maintaining trade, contact and distributor pages on brand websites
- Facilitating and creating print and digital sales collateral
- Designing and populating sales decks and presentations
- Ordering and shipping marketing supplies to national sales team
- Working with print vendors on basic collateral print jobs
- Assisting with events and trade tastings
The successful candidate has:
- 3-5 years’ experience supporting a wine sales & marketing team
- Proven graphic design skills, experience working with print vendors
- An outgoing, professional attitude and a willingness to engage with people
- Proven communication skills - verbal, written and creative
- A self-starter attitude with high-level problem-solving capabilities
- Experience in event coordination
- A competitive salary determined by experience
- Health insurance including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, disability, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Company paid cell phone or stipend
- 401k with company match
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and/or fingers to handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable by company standards.