Marketing | St. Helena, CA | Full Time
Demeine Estates is seeking a Graphic Designer to help us bring our brands to life. The role will be focused on in-house print and digital design including projects such as tech sheets, shelf talkers, tasting menus, brand brochures, membership collateral, digital ads and front-end web design to be handed off to a developer.
Additionally, this role will act as a project manager to facilitate all label updates and ensure TTB regulations be met across all packaging. This role will work closely with our DTC Marketing Manager and our Sr. Digital Marketing Manager.
- Create and facilitate all print and digital graphics requests for our growing family of brands.
- Work closely with outside agencies on larger packaging projects.
- Assist our print partners with quality control and delivery of all products.
- Ensure deadlines are met in regards of label/vintage updates with our printers.
- Work closely with marketing managers on the planning process for large-scale projects.
- Other Duties: Please note this job profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The successful candidate has:
- 5+ years’ experience in graphic design, preferably within the wine industry
- Extensive experience in successful project management
- Proven graphic design skills, knowledge of digital marketing strategy
- An outgoing, professional attitude and a willingness to engage with people
- Proven communication skills - verbal, written and creative
- An interest or knowledge in wine and winemaking
- A self-starter attitude with high-level problem-solving capabilities
- Willingness to pivot priorities at the drop of a hat
- A competitive salary determined by experience
- Health insurance including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, disability, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Company paid cell phone or stipend
- 401k with company match
- Physical: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and/or fingers to handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable by company standards.
We ask qualified applicants to submit a resume, cover letter, and a link to their portfolio or website.