Executive Assistant, Office Manager
Administration | St. Helena, CA | Full Time
Demeine Estates, https://www.demeineestates.com, is a newly established fine wine sales and marketing company serving today an impressive and growing collection of both the heritage and soon-to-be-introduced brands of the Lawrence family. This impressive portfolio includes Heitz Cellar, Burgess Cellars, Stony Hill Vineyard and newly developed brands Brendel Wines and Ink Grade Estate. In addition, the company represents French Champagne producer Legras et Haas. In the future, the portfolio will also include other like-minded family owned domestic and international suppliers who share the Lawrence’s passion for exceptional wines featuring high quality viticulture.
This is the dream job for a seasoned Executive Assistant and Office Manager whom is passionate about managing a Fine Wine sales and marketing office, and working for a dynamic company.
The ideal candidate is naturally collaborative, detailed, and energized by organizing and supporting the President to achieve superior results. It is a multi-faceted role that will lead in event planning, organization, relationship building, office management and must be able to manage several administrative tasks and duties.
The primary role of the Office Manager will be to provide administrative support in a growing and evolving environment.
- Serve as an executive assistant to the President
- Assist with new employee onboarding
- Coordinate team gatherings
- Maintain and order office supplies as needed
- Greet vendors and clients
- Perform clerical duties (printing, copying, scanning, mail, etc.)
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Assist the executive team with ad hoc projects
- Project management
- Event planning
- Continuous improvement of office management, including implementing and championing new technologies
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills: written and oral. Ability to communicate with employees at all levels
- Advanced technical skills (e.g. experience with modern project management tools)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and/or fingers to handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, talk or hear, and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Employee must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Driver’s License and be insurable by company standards.
Wine & Spirits