DTC Marketing Specialist
Marketing | St. Helena, CA | Full Time
Demeine Estates seeks a DTC Marketing Specialist to help us communicate our estate’s stories and draw reservations, increase direct wine sales, and increase membership signups/retention. High energy, charisma and a can-do attitude are desired, along with strong communication and creative skills and a willingness to dig into the details. We are a dynamic, growing team where everyone pitches in on anything that needs to be done, so flexibility and organization are a must.
The majority of your time will be spent focusing on print and digital campaign content and copywriting for multiple luxury wine brands. The remainder of your time will be spent supporting the Marketing Director and supplying our Estate Directors with print collateral for their Napa Valley tasting rooms. You will work closely with our digital team and our graphic designer.
- Assist in producing customer personas and journeys for multiple Napa Valley wine brands
- Produce DTC email communications including building out automated emails and nurture drips
- Assist digital team with advertising campaigns and photo shoots to drive visitation and sales
- Support our team of Estate Directors by maintaining and delivering up-to-date print collateral
- Source and coordinate production of branded luxury items
- Assist with PR agency management, influencer management and other vendor relations
- Assist with DTC/membership marketing communications calendar and strategy
- Analyze and report on the performance of DTC campaigns
The successful candidate has:
- 2-4 years’ experience in the DTC wine world, ideally working across multiple brands
- Proven DTC email marketing skills, knowledge of digital marketing strategy
- Strong copywriting skills and demonstrated aptitude for brand messaging
- Ability to manage multiple vendors across many projects on tight timelines
- Experience coordinating the production of luxury packaging and promotional items
- An outgoing, professional attitude and a willingness to engage with people
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written and creative
- An interest in wine, food and winemaking
- A self-starter attitude with high-level problem-solving capabilities
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- A competitive salary determined by experience
- Health insurance including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, disability, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Company paid cell phone plan or stipend
- 401k with company match
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and/or fingers to handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable by company standards.