DTC Marketing Manager
Marketing | Yountville, CA | Full Time
Demeine Estates seeks a DTC Marketing Manager to help us communicate our estate’s stories and draw reservations, increase direct wine sales, and increase membership signups/retention. High energy, charisma and a can-do attitude are desired, along with strong communication and creative skills and a willingness to dig into the details. We are a small team where everyone pitches in on anything that needs to be done, so flexibility and organization are a must.
Up to 50% of your time will be spent focusing on email/social campaign content and strategy. The other 50% of your time will be spent creating and delivering printed collateral needed at our Napa Valley estates and tasting rooms. You will work closely with the Executive Director of Marketing and our team of Estate Directors.
- Manage DTC/membership marketing communications calendar and strategy
- Create and manage all DTC communications and assets including emails and social media
- Assist Sr. Digital Marketing Manager with advertising campaigns for visitation and sales
- Assist with brand standard development including creative branding and aesthetics
- Facilitate DTC/product-based photo shoots with the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
The successful candidate has:
- 3-5 years’ experience in the DTC wine world
- Proven graphic design skills, knowledge of digital marketing strategy
- An outgoing, professional attitude and a willingness to engage with people
- Proven communication skills - verbal, written and creative
- An interest in wine and winemaking
- A self-starter attitude with high-level problem-solving capabilities
- A competitive salary determined by experience
- Health insurance including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, disability, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Company paid cell phone or stipend
- 401k with company match
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and/or fingers to handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable by company standards.