Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Yountville, CA | Full Time
Demeine Estates seeks a Digital Marketing Specialist to communicate our estate’s stories while achieving essential business objectives across digital channels. High energy, charisma, and a can-do attitude are desired, along with strong communication and creative skills and a willingness to dig into the details. We are a small team where everyone pitches in on anything that needs to be done, so flexibility and organization are a must.
The majority of your time will be spent creating and sharing content across social and email channels while overseeing community management for several luxury wine brands. The remainder of your time will be spent supporting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and digital team with sharing successes via reporting and light data entry.
- Assist Sr. Digital Marketing Manager with content creation including but not limited to email, social posts, blog content, photo and video shoot, and editing assistance
- Oversee social media community management across all channels
- Assist Sr. Digital Marketing Manager with digital reporting and data entry
- Assist with website maintenance
- Assist Sr. Digital Marketing Manager with DTC/membership marketing communications calendar and strategy
- Create and manage all DTC communications and assets, including emails and social media
The successful candidate has:
- 2-4 years digital marketing experience, ideally working across multiple brands
- Photography, graphic design, and video production skills working within the adobe suite
- Experience creating and sending consumer-facing marketing emails
- Experience using CMS tools like Wordpress or Drupal
- Experience using social media management tools like Hootsuite or SproutSocial
- An outgoing, professional attitude and a willingness to engage with people
- Proven communication skills - verbal, written, and creative
- An interest in wine, food, and the winemaking process
- A self-starter attitude with high-level problem-solving capabilities
Incremental, desirable skills:
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Basic understanding of SEO tactics and strategies
- Digital Media ad buying, specifically utilizing Google Ads and FB Ads Manager
- Experience working with Mailchimp
- Experience creating customer journeys within a CRM
- Experience working with Adobe After Effects
- A competitive salary determined by experience
- Health insurance including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, disability, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Company paid cell phone or stipend
- 401k with company match
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and/or fingers to handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable by company standards.