Senior Digital Account Manager
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Demand Local is seeking a highly motivated Senior Digital Account Manager to join its growing team. The Senior Digital Account Manager will work with our team to manage search, social, mobile, video, and display advertising campaigns for a portfolio of top tier clients. This is a detail-driven, fast-paced role, where candidates must be able to effectively multitask and have ability to think laterally and quickly. This candidate will a have large impact on a growing organization.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Communicate effectively with Demand Local's largest digital marketing clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Create strategies with the VP of Sales and National Sales Directors to identify and grow revenue opportunities within client accounts.
- Perform in-depth analysis of accounts to develop key insights and build actionable plans for clients on campaign performance.
- Prepare and present quarterly business reviews for clients.
- Work with the Operations Team to manage the implementation and performance of search and programmatic campaigns through the full account management life cycle.
- Work with Operations and Development Teams to present our latest products to existing customers.
- Provide expert advice to clients on digital media strategy (SEM, mobile, display, video, etc.), implementation, and reporting.
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
- Four-year degree in business, marketing, communications, or other related subject.
- A strong understanding of the digital marketplace landscape.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant digital media experience whether at an agency, end brand, or other media technology platform.
- Experience in client-facing account management roles, with a customer-centric approach.
- Excellent organizational, task, and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, team-based environment and have the capacity to learn/adapt quickly.
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics knowledge.
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Power Point and Excel (including operations such as v-lookup, functions, pivot tables, etc.)
- Must be willing to travel.
NOTE: THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION IN OUR SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE, THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.