Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager
Advertising Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Demand Local is seeking a highly motivated Search Campaign Manager for its growing digital media operations team. The Campaign Manager role will include scheduling, trafficking, tracking, optimizing and reporting of Demand Local’s search campaigns. This is a detail-driven, fast-paced role, candidates must be able to effectively multitask and have ability to think laterally and quickly.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Manage the day to day operations of Demand Local paid search campaigns: understand business objectives and strategic recommendations. Complete campaign implementation, QA, performance analysis and optimization to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Maintain daily reports to manage and monitor campaign budgets and performance across engines.
- Produce weekly, monthly and ad-hoc campaign reports for internal and external clients.
- Perform in-depth analysis to develop key insights and build actionable plans for clients on campaign performance and effectiveness of SEM buys.
- Contribute to Demand Local Media team projects and initiatives with flexibility and the willingness to contribute.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with media ops and sales teams as well as vendor partners as required.
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
- Four-year degree in business, marketing, communications and/or other related subjects.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant online SEM experience.
- Proficiency in Google AdWords and Bing/Yahoo (Google AdWords Certified preferred)
- Familiar with keyword generation and bidding automation
- Knowledge and experience using 3rd party software to perform tasks (Marin Software, Kenshoo, etc.)
- Excellent organizational, task and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, team-based environment and have the ability to learn/adapt quickly
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including operations such as v-lookup, functions, pivot tables, etc.)
NOTE: THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION IN OUR SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE, THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.