Marketing | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers. The company’s data and analytics are delivered on a SaaS platform used by nearly 3,000 customers, including some of the largest enterprise companies within the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech, IT, and financial services and consulting markets, among others.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will has 450 employees in the Framingham office. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Ready to join a high-growth team? Definitive’s continued growth has created the strong need for a talented Copywriter.
If you are excited to work for a fast-growing company in the dynamic healthcare intelligence industry helping to shape our brand voice, inspire target audiences, and bring our amazing story to market, then this is the role for you.
Reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Marketing, you will be responsible for writing compelling marketing and promotional materials for a wide range of activities from thought leadership to product launches, and corporate events.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Collaborate with designers to develop ideas and write copy for a variety of marketing materials, including ads, blogs, web pages, social content, thought leadership pieces, video scripts, emails, collateral pieces and more, to consistently promote Definitive Healthcare’s brand, product, and services
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent brand voice for Definitive Healthcare in all aspects of external and internal communication
- Interpret and apply brand messaging to a variety of content scenarios that demonstrate a deep understanding of our product, industry, and customers
- Work closely with product marketing and other members of our creative team to ensure messaging achieves project objectives
- Serve as a go-to source for brand voice, tone and messaging guidance, driving consistency across all company communications
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content
What You'll Need:
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience at agencies and/or within corporate marketing teams
- B2B healthcare/SaaS industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, communications, advertising, or closely related field
- Good communication skills and ability to deal effectively with a wide range of internal stakeholders and external partners
- Positive, problem-solving mindset
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry-leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Focused on the learning and development of our teams and people
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top-notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!