VP of Digital CSM
Customer Experience | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 500 employees by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional employee longevity. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Vice President of Digital CSM to join our Customer Experience Team. If you would like to work with a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As the Head of Digital CSM at Definitive Healthcare your mission will be to drive the growth of our brand new digital CSM initiative. You will lead a team of business analysts and systems administrators to ensure clients are given all the resources they need to be successful and derive value from our products while reducing the workload on our human CSM’s.
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Nurture and grow a diverse team of Digital CSM employees
- Create and iterate upon the strategy for the rollout of the Digital CSM program across our clients
- Provide best practices through data driven insights that will increase product usage across the client base through digital engagement
- Collaborate across the organization to mature our account management processes and tools
- Develop deep, trusted-advisor relationships with the customer experience organization and across other departments internally
- Track ongoing progress of the initiative and report outcomes to executive leadership
- Drive product usage and reducing customer churn through digital marketing campaigns, email communications, in-app messaging, targeted ads, and beyond
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of experience working in a Client Services capacity at a technology or software company
- 5+ years of experience in a management capacity
- Expert level experience with Zendesk, ChurnZero, and/or other Customer Success platforms
- Ability to strategically understand business problems and map to potential solutions
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!