Technical Project Manager
IT | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has over 400 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented Technical Project Manager to join our IT team. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
Under the direction of the Vice President of Information Technology, this position will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This is a senior role in the organization and requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
Definitive Healthcare is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We are looking for candidates who can support our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Designing and signing off on contracts
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Managing large and diverse teams
- Knowledge of capabilities and application of advanced/innovative technologies
- Embraces opportunities for continuous learning and innovation
- Experience with budget management.
- Project Management Professional certifications such as the PMP (Project Management Professional) or CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) is preferred
- Demonstrated experience managing large-scale enterprise and corporate initiatives. (Operating System Upgrades, Software Deployments, Lift and Shift Migrations)
- Expertise with productivity and planning tools (Jira/Confluence, ADO, MS Project)
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
“Best company to work for hands down”
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!