Talent Acquisition Director
HR | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 400 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Our expansion has created the need for a Director of Talent Acquisition to oversee our efforts to find, attract and hire the best talent. As a leader in our Talent organization, you are responsible for full-cycle recruiting functions, working collaboratively with stakeholders to develop programs to support the company’s workforce needs for the both the near and long. As Definitive Healthcare grows, you will scale a recruitment function that has a passion for recruitment and is effective in hiring exceptional people.
What you’ll do:
- Manage full-cycle talent acquisition efforts, from pipelining to hiring; oversee a team of recruiters, sourcers and coordinators
- Partner with functional business leaders, hiring managers, HR, and other key stakeholders to analyze business goals, identify talent needs, and implement programs to find the right talent
- Create the infrastructure to pipeline candidates across critical roles to support workforce needs in the future
- Support and champion diversity recruiting initiatives and programs including outreach events and training
- Partner with Marketing/Communications teams on employment branding & recruitment programs including promotional campaigns, social media/digital advertising and engagement, and opportunities to showcase our value proposition
- Enhance analytical efforts with the goal of improving the effectiveness of talent acquisition functions. Leverage insights from recruiting reporting as well as market intelligence/trends to inform strategic priorities and decision making
- Manage vendor selection and vendor relationships, ensuring fulfillment of service level agreements and return on investment
- Plan programs and forecast talent acquisition resource needs based on hiring volume and strategic priorities
- Educate, coach and mentor team members, business leaders, and managers, to enhance their effectiveness in recruiting and selecting of the right talent. For direct reports, provide active feedback on their performance, and support their development as HR professionals
What you'll need:
- 8+ years of talent acquisition experience, with a minimum of 3 years managing an in-house recruiting operation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong executive presentation skills with the ability to clearly present actionable information from available data
- Experienced in developing and communicating a cohesive recruitment strategy as well as aligning and motivating people to achieve extraordinary results
- Extensive practice as lead recruiter for senior and executive level roles
- Experience in managing recruiting efforts and partners, with a focus on performance and a return on investment
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen with the ability to utilize data and metrics to drive decision-making
- Success in growing talent and building an effective recruiting team
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Support from talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.” -Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.” -Research Analyst
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.” -Profile Analyst
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!