Product | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 400 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced SSIS Developer to join our Product Operations Team. If you would like to develop a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As a SSIS Developer, you will work with fellow team members to help optimize and automate the ingestion and transformation of our third party data.
Here are the things you will tackle
- Work with business and technical leaders to translate business requirements into ETL design and mapping specifications
- Create, maintain, and optimize stored procedures, functions, inline SQL, database structures, and ETL processes to adapt to changes in needs and requirements
- Analyze datasets to understand how new data fits into the larger data strategy of Definitive Healthcare
- Work extensively with various flat file data sources for integration into the Definitive Healthcare product
- Create comprehensive documentation of processes and data flows
- Troubleshoot low-performing queries and institute changes to optimize those queries
- Collaborative with other members of the Product Operations team and other teams to build solutions for our customers
- Mentor other team members
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience developing SSIS solutions from initial design to running packages on a scheduler.
- 3+ years of experience developing SQL Server Objects. (tables, views, stored procedures and indexes)
- Proven experience with data transformation, transportation and cleansing
- Experience with source control (i.e. TFS, Git)
- Passion for re-engineering and optimizing business processes.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and helping others succeed.
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!