Sr. Customer Success Manager
Customer Success | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as the #4 Best Place to Work in the midsize category, the 10th fastest growing private company in Massachusetts, and named ranked #611 nationally on the Inc. 5000 list; Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for talented Sr. Customer Success Managers to join our Customer Success Team. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As a new Customer Success Manager, you will be assigned a set of clients and act as a liason between those clients and Definitive Healthcare.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Deliver web based product training for subscribers
- Interface with sales and product teams to support client requests and development needs
- Act as the main point of contact between Definitive Healthcare and your assigned set of clients
- Uncover additional needs and opportunities where Definitive Healthcare may add value
What you’ll need:
- BA or BS degree
- 5 – 7 years of experience in an Account Management or Customer Success role
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Experience in the bioscience or healthcare technology industries
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”