SMB Key Account Executive
Sales | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts, and named to their Best Places to Work list, Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for a talented SMB KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE to own our SMB Accounts and join our Sales Team. If you would like to sell a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As a Key Account Executive (KAE) for Definitive, you will manage, renew, and grow our small and mid-tier vendor clients. You will engage with senior decision makers and key users to build long-term relationships with our SMB clients and identify and close growth opportunities. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to take their sales career to the next level!
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Drive upsell opportunities within your assigned accounts.
- Responsible for renewing contracts within your assigned accounts.
- Meet and exceed renewal and upsell quotas.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to optimize the usage and the value of DHC services.
- Execute a consultative sales process.
What you’ll need:
- BA or BS degree
- 0-2 years of sales or account management experience
- 1-5 years in a sales or customer service focused role
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”