Senior Staff Accountant
Finance/Accounting | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 50 fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts, and named to their Best Places to Work list, Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for a talented Senior Staff Accountant to join our Finance/Accounting Team. If you would like to work at a fast paced company that is taking off, keep reading!
As a Senior Staff Accountant you will report to our Accounting Manager and be responsible for a wide variety of accounting activities. Here are some things you will tackle:
- Assist in monthly/quarterly/annual close process
- Assist in the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and account analyses
- Assist in reconciling bank accounts
- Record invoices, employee expense reports, and credit card charges
- Prepare journal entries
- Maintain the fixed asset and associated depreciation schedules
- Provide support for annual audits
- M&A support
- Perform other accounting or financial ad-hoc projects as required
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Advanced degree or CPA a plus.
- 4-7 years of relevant accounting experience at a technology company or public accounting firm.
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Strong Microsoft Office and advanced excel skills
- Experience working with NetSuite or similar accounting software platform a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in working at a fast paced, high growth environment
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and an ability to multitask
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”