Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers. The company’s data and analytics are delivered on a SaaS platform used by nearly 3,000 customers, including some of the largest enterprise companies within the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech, IT, and financial services and consulting markets, among others.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will has 450 employees in the Framingham office. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Definitive’s continued product expansion has created the strong need for a talented Senior Product Marketing Manager.
If you are energized by the thought of teaming with key stakeholders including lead generation; corporate marketing; product management; and sales/sales enablement to transform client value into revenue-driving solutions, then this is the role for you.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, you will develop effective market-facing content; plan and execute optimal go-to-market strategies; and provide data-based market insights and analysis.
You will apply your data gathering and analytical skills; critical thinking bent; and subject matter expertise to your cross-functional collaboration leadership to create revenue-impacting tools, content and guidance.
- Develop compelling and persuasive foundational differentiation positioning articulating buyer-specific value propositions
- Develop engaging content for all phases of the sales funnel to support penetration and conversion programs
- Lead articulation of ROI story for client buyer and influencer personas
- Ensure that all market-facing content is anchored in defensible differentiation
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing and executing launch strategy and plan; ensuring launch readiness; and post-launch monitoring and reporting
- Partner with product management to devise and execute release communication strategy, and provide market and data inputs to prioritize product roadmap investment
- Partner with sales enablement on training including product launch; value proposition; and competitive differentiation
Market Insights and Analysis
- Inform all aspects of go to market with primary and secondary market research; competitive landscape assessment; and industry analysis
- Identify industry trends and dynamics, providing analysis and positioning for both internal stakeholders and clients
- Partner with product management to provide insights on client adoption to inform new tools, investments and programs
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to synthesize large amounts of data into coherent recommendations
- Strong presentation skills; confident and capable in delivering and defending recommendations and other information to varied audiences including clients, sales teams, and executives
- Cross-functional collaboration competence; ability to adapt to effectively work with wide range of functions and stakeholders
- Ability to write/edit persuasively, clearly and succinctly
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 5+ years of product marketing experience or equivalent roles including healthcare/life sciences industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent; MBA
- Experience managing product and market research programs
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry-leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Focused on the learning and development of our teams and people
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top-notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”