Senior Product Data Analyst
Product | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on their Best Places to Work list, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has close to 600 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Our expansion has created the need for an energetic and motivated Senior Product Analyst to join our Product Team. If you would like to work at a fast-paced company that is experiencing high growth, keep reading!
You’ll be joining a team of analysts to work on a broad spectrum of descriptive data sets related to providers across the healthcare continuum. Projects will include integrating new data assets into our product and re-engineer existing data flow for optimal performance. We are looking for someone who is willing to ask big questions and dive into our data to find answers. The goal of the Senior Product Analyst is to add value to our product through his or her creativity and ability to explore innovative solutions. The ideal candidate has a passion to explore data sets and implement the best solution to seamlessly integrate new data assets into our existing product. Candidates need to have prior working experience using SQL for querying and transforming complex data set. Experience using Python or a similar language is strongly preferred.
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing and fast paced company and it is essential that you are able to successfully manage multiple competing priorities. The ideal candidate for this position will identify problems, analyze information, and formulate creative solutions and processes. As a Senior Product Analyst, the projects that you and your team will tackle on a daily basis are dynamic and innovative by nature. You must be comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas, and driving change.
What you’ll need:
- 2 – 5 years of professional experience, ideally in a data analyst or product development role
- Intermediate to advanced SQL proficiency
- Experience using Python or a similar language
- Experience using ETL tools. Preferably SSIS and/or Azure Data Factory
- Desire to take on more responsibility and ownership of your work
- Excellent analytical skills, including working with large data sets
- Exceptional communication skills, and an ability to solicit and listen to feedback
- Detail oriented with an outstanding work ethic
- Ability to speak up, share ideas, and drive change
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing priorities
- Understand data modelling concepts
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- DefinitiveCares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
- Summer Fridays!
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!