Senior Product Analyst
Product | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Globe and Boston Business Journal as a premier place to work, ranked one of Massachusetts fastest growing companies for the second year in a row; Definitive has more than doubled in size over the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Senior Product Analyst to join our Product team. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
Definitive Healthcare is seeking an individual with strong data analysis skills and creative problem-solving capabilities to join our quickly expanding Product Development team. The Senior Product Analyst will join a team of 12+ analysts on the Product team who work on a broad spectrum of descriptive data sets related to providers across the healthcare continuum. Projects will include designing new data flows, optimizing existing ETL processes, exploring new sources of information, and drawing creative connections between datasets. Ultimately, the goal of the Senior Analyst position is to effect meaningful change in our product and client experience by interacting with exciting sets of data.
What you’ll need:
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience
- Bachelor of Arts/Science from a 4 year university
- Experience working with large data sets
- Working proficiency in SQL; experience with additional analytic/programming tools is a plus
- Desire to take on more responsibility or ownership of their work
- Excellent analytical skills and is comfortable working with large data sets
- Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills and adept at listening and soliciting feedback
- Detail-oriented and with a strong work ethic
- Ability to speak up, share ideas, and drive change.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience drawing insights from Healthcare related data
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”