Senior Product Analyst
Product Development | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is seeking an individual with strong data analysis skills and creative problem solving capabilities to join our quickly expanding Product Development team. The Senior Product Analyst will join a team of 12+ analysts who work on a broad spectrum of descriptive data sets related to providers across the healthcare continuum. Projects will include analyzing data, exploring new sources of information, designing efficient data collection projects/processes, and drawing creative connections between datasets, utilizing both SQL and Microsoft Access. Ultimately, the goal of the Senior Analyst position is to drive and implement meaningful change in our product and to support the client experience on a daily basis by interacting with innovating and exciting sets of data.
This is not a statistical or technical position – our data is highly qualitative and requires strong critical thinking and problem solving. Candidates seeking to be a “back-office programmers” are not the right fit for this position; this is a front-line position that directly impacts our customers with tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement. Potential management opportunities exist for the right candidate.
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing and fast paced company and it is essential that the Senior Product Analyst is able to successfully manage multiple competing priorities. The ideal candidate for this position is able to identify problems, analyze information, and formulate creative solutions and processes. As a Senior Product Analyst, the projects that you and your team will tackle on a daily basis are dynamic and innovative by nature. The Senior Product Analyst must be comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas, and driving change.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 to 4 years of professional experience
- Bachelor of Arts/Science from a 4 year university
- Working proficiency in SQL (Query writing, Stored Procedure creation, etc)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is looking to take on more responsibility or ownership of their work
- Has excellent analytical skills and is comfortable working with large data sets
- Is able to successfully manage multiple competing priorities.
- Has exceptional communication skills and is adept at listening and soliciting feedback
- Is detail-oriented and has a strong work ethic
- Is comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas, and driving change.
- Is not a statistician or back-end programmer
Why work at Definitive Healthcare:
- Rapidly growing company
- Collaborative work environment with extremely talented and passionate team members
- Great benefits & compensation
- Through our non-profit initiative, DefinitiveCares, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community
Description of Company: Definitive Healthcare, LLC (www.definitivehc.com) is a healthcare data analytics company focused on helping companies across the continuum of care to become more efficient, to improve quality of care and adjust to the constantly changing regulatory environment in healthcare. The company is rapidly expanding its product offering in order to meet the needs of its growing customer base. The company is backed by Spectrum Equity (www.spectrumequity.com), a leading Private Equity firm with investments in GrubHub, Passport Health and Ancestry.com.