Senior Data Specialist
Product Development | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as the #4 Best Place to Work in the midsize category, the 10th fastest growing private company in Massachusetts, and ranked #611 nationally on the Inc. 5000 list; Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Senior Data Specialist to join our team. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
This role is a great fit if you have a background in healthcare data or a research-oriented role. You will develop a deep understanding of one of our largest datasets, focusing on both universe building and improving data quality.
This is not a statistical or technical position – our data is highly qualitative and requires strong critical thinking and problem solving. Candidates seeking to be a “back-office programmers” are not the right fit for this position; this is a front-line position that directly impacts our customers with tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement. Potential management opportunities exist for the right candidate.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Complete projects improving the data quality of a healthcare database
- Ensure data quality and consistency by conducting regular QC of projects
- Work closely with Product Analysts to resolve client issues
- Identify areas of improvement and build out necessary projects to increase the overall quality of our primary data
- Contribute to company-wide efforts to continually improve research projects
What you’ll need:
- 1 -3 years of experience in data entry or quality control work
- Bachelors/Associates degree
- Experience successfully working independently within a team under tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior communication skills and ability to deliver feedback
- Ability to oversee multiple projects at once
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”