Senior Data Analyst
Professional Services | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on their Best Places to Work list, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has close to 600 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Our expansion has created the need for an energetic and motivated Senior Data Analyst to join our Professional Services Team. If you would like to work at a fast-paced company that is experiencing high growth, keep reading!
Definitive Healthcare is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to help provide custom reports and recurring data extracts to our diverse client base.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will synthesize data in SQL and collaborate with colleagues and clients to deliver polished reports in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will have a blend of technical, customer service, and analytical skills with a strong base of healthcare industry knowledge.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to balance multiple ongoing projects, this role is for you!
- Generate quantitative reports of large-scale healthcare data for use in solving client business issues
- Deliver custom projects using SQL, Excel, SSIS, BigQuery, or other software
- Work extensively with the Product and Customer Success teams to deliver informed analyses to customers
- Independently interact with customers over web conference to understand data use-cases and uncover reporting opportunities
- Design and implement optimized solutions using feedback from other data analysts
- Train other team members on SQL and reporting best practices
- Manage the completion of client data integration projects
- Act as a technical point of contact for syndication and major integration clients
- Present intricate use cases to fellow team members based on client projects or other market intelligence
- Lead Professional Services Office Hours and collaborate with other members of the organization to increase client participation in the platform, explore reporting capabilities, and enable more profound strategic partnerships with clients
What you'll need:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent required; quantitative or healthcare background a plus (e.g. Mathematics, Economics, Public Health, Business Analytics, Computer Science, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, report building, research, or similar work in a professional office setting
- 3+ years of SQL experience in a professional office setting developing queries, views, and stored procedures
- Extensive knowledge of relational database principles
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong quality assurance abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage priorities simultaneously
- Experience with medical claims data and coding terminology (DRG, ICD, HCPC/CPT, NDC) or electronic health record data
- High level of initiative and the ability to work and organize time independently
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!